Artwork makes a house feel like a home. It’s what ties the furniture, walls, and blank spaces together. Art comes in all shapes and sizes, but my favorite pieces tend to be oversized. When a large piece of art is hung up right, it can make a huge impact.
Here are five ways to decorate with oversized equine art.
- Surround it with smaller prints to create a stunning gallery wall (above).
- Frame empty hallways with large vertical art. Hallway entries can be tricky and often neglected. This abstract horse art frames the hall perfectly.
- Fill an entire wall with one single piece of art. This neutral toned room would be boring without the addition of this dramatic print.
- Substitute art for a headboard. This low bed doesn’t have a headboard but your eyes are drawn upwards to this statement piece.
- Cover blank space behind the couch with a beautiful horse print.
Shop some of my current favorites: